Monday, December 8, 2008

I Lost my Baby ... O.K. so not really.

This has been going on for a little while, but when it first happened it really surprised me.  Jacob learned to go up and down stairs very quickly, and anytime my bedroom door or the bathroom door is open he is upstairs in a hurry.  

One day I began looking for Jake and I realized my bedroom door was open so I looked in there first and then in my  bathroom.  I didn't see him and continued looking around upstairs.  Then I heard a noise in my bathroom.  I had just checked there, I thought.  

Apparently, I didn't look very well because Jake had learned that one of his favorite play places is under the bathroom counter.


The counter has since been emptied and this remains one of his favorite places to be, that is unless there is water in the tub.

My other kids thought this was pretty clever and decided to join him.



ALL AT ONCE !!


I forgot to warn the babysitters about this fantastic hiding place, and Maddie was the last to be found in a game of hide and seek.  

5 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

How precious little Jakers looks... and how smart!
I love all of you and it was so good to see you this weekend!
Nana

Matt and Mandy said...

That's too funny! Looks like you are all doing well! I like your new family picture, everyone is looking so grown up! How does that happen so fast? Our 4-year-olds were just babies when we moved here! Glad you finally found the time to blog a little ;)

Trina said...

I was excited to see that you updated your blog. I remember Kalten hiding in every little place he could find. He thought it was funny to stay there quietly as I called him frantically. I love the pictures of your kids on the temple steps too. They are so dang cute!

Richelle said...

5 years is a long time! It's great to see your family growing. Too cute! I have a brother & sister in Boise, we'll have to call next time we come!

Hideaway Girl said...

What a smart boy. I wish Maggie would figure this out. Her favorite thing in the bathroom is the toilet.