Friday, November 20, 2009

Pick up a camera already ...

Pick up a Camera is what many people want me to do. All I can say is WITH WHAT HAND?? Having five kids, being secretary in the Relief Society, and doing the bookkeeping for the business has basically kept my hands busy and I haven't had much time for pictures, blogging, or much of anything else. Maddie gave me a hard time because it took me so long to finish a book she loaned me. Needless to say I have been kept very busy. Even this post is being done one handed. So here are a few pictures, no description, no particular order or theme.











And only after downloading my pictures did I realize that my camera has a fingerprint on the lens. THANKS KIDS!! :)

5 comments:

Melissa Hodgen said...

I'm tired after just reading your post. AND homemade doughnuts. I never learned that one from you at the Meadows. Dang. Glad to see everyone is alive and well. Love the blue eyes on Archie. What a heart breaker!

Melissa Hodgen said...

BUT I do still enjoy your french bread, potato soup and creamy chicken soup as well as the secret to awesome clubs.

Jaime Escalante said...

Cute! Thanks for posting. You are a wonder woman, seriously! Kevin and I were really craving spud-nuts this Halloween. I need to learn how to make them. I guess we'll be seeing your adorable family later this week, huh? Love you!

Joyce said...

Looks like so much fun at your house!

Beth at Aunties said...

I love my mom's homemade spudnut recipe. I am glad you are carrying on the tradition with your family. Scott and his siblings loved them as a boy! I think you are an amazing mom and so glad our grandchildren ahve YOU!
~♥
With love and appreciation!♥