Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Whole Lot of Memories

A very Happy Birthday
Caden turns 5



Caden Helping make Christmas Toffee
"Nana's tradition carried on"

Christmas Eve
You can almost sense the anticipation

Archie enjoying his Christmas instantly


If this is what Christmas is all about Bring it On!!



My Four Handsome Boys
do they look alike at all?


Archie is Growing Well


Maddie sledding during our ONLY snow fall this winter


Even Jake got in on the Action


I am Growing Up


In Memory of Grandpa (Jay D. Wilson passed away January 17, 2010)
Taking his place, sitting on Grandpa's chair reading Grandpa's car magazine.


Signing Grandpa's Quilt to give Grandma memories.
We will love you forever Grandpa.



Signing Grandpa's casket for my final Goodbye, until we meet again.


BROTHERS or LOOK A LIKES?


Helping in the Kitchen
with my MACHO DAD!


More Help in the Kitchen so we can become
MACHO MEN!


Everyone is helping, except Mom :)


Still Growing


In Home Massages for ultimate relaxation for Scott, Cherie, Maddison, and Eliza.


Sweet Dreams


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !


Ski Jumping in the Olympics - Here I come


There's a Dress Code in the Majors?


Learning to Dress Myself - No Problem


And Growing - I am a cute son of a gun - I take after my Dad.


Before


After - Haircut!
But don't miss the most recent lost tooth


Just getting a drink for the Home Teacher


A picture just for Papa


And another one - Archie 6 mo old.




If Ski Jumping Doesn't work out - there is always Baseball,
if I can handle the Dress Code.

6 comments:

Hideaway Girl said...

We can't believe Archie is already 6 months old! He is just so stinkin' CUTE! Eliza's new hair cut looks awesome - I need one. Sam & I were loving the video of Jake - the boy has some major skills for a 2 year old. Seriously!

Great post. I need to follow your example and get caught up on all of our family events.

Charma said...

Cute pictures and cute KIDs!

Jamie said...

Wow! Cute kids! I miss them. I'm so excited to see your family again and for you to meet your new nephew/cousin! I can't believe how much Archie has grown and changed. He really is a looker. And he and Jake are practically carbon copies! Jake has some serious baseball skills. I'm impressed.

Beth at Aunties said...

So cute! Each and every one... all precious five of them! Tender and sweet pictures remembering grandpa. Darling girl with a new look.
Our Archie is growing so fast. What a cutie pie he is! Those eyes are so BIG! Grandpa gets his picture. Thanks!
Jake is a crack up...He certainly is a talented athelete.
I miss them always...~♥

Joyce said...

Blog's like this are my favorite! Love to see how your kids are growning. Tell Eliza I was worried when I saw the first picture that she was going to cut it all off... I Like it!

Trina said...

Those are some adorable kids! And talent in the making too.