Thursday, August 14, 2008

Driving Across Wyoming

O.K.  many of you have done it and know what it is like.

You are driving across Wyoming and this is about all you see. ...   And then it hits you (or rather your child in the back seat).   It is time for a bathroom break ... you drive a little further, something has to come up where you can stop.   But it doesn't, you keep going, and going, and going.   I told Eliza well I can stop and let you use a bush.   Her face was classic and I wish that I could have captured that picture.  NO WAY !!!  she said.
We continued on.  Eliza continued to dance in her seat.  Pretty soon with eyes moistening up, I hear Eliza say, "I think I better use a bush."

Now you know it has been done many times, and yes, it was done once again.

We were able to get back on the road, Eliza feeling much better.  Unfortunately, when your in the middle of nowhere it seems to trigger something.  Pretty soon Eliza and Maddie are both in desperate need of a bathroom.  After waiting for what felt like eternity we pulled up to a gas station.   


This is what greeted us, right in front of our parking stall.  I felt like this accurately portrayed the feelings that were being felt in the car.






No comments: