Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Little taste of Caden

After not posting for a while I am making up for it today.  However, this one I wanted to share to help you all get to know Caden a little better.

This is something that happened about a week ago, and is a good look into Cade's personality.

We were over at Lonnie's house to celebrate his birthday when Caden approached Lonnie and this is the conversation that followed:

Caden - "I know your name."
Lonnie - "Really, What is it?"
Caden - "Slonnie, your name is Slonnie"
Lonnie - "No, it is Lonnie"   (emphasizing the L)
Caden - "Ohhhh,    Like lawn, mow the lawn ... I will call you Mo."


4 comments:

Rachel said...

he is a crack up! That is the cutest story. It really made me laugh. How is boise?

3 Docs and A Diva said...

You have to love Caden! There is not any other child like him. Yes I am a laughing Nana!

Hideaway Girl said...

How FUNNY! Ok, I am with Rachel How is Boise?

Unknown said...

We are really enjoying Boise. We are so busy we hardly have time to breath. But that is part of the joy of starting new. The kids love school, and have already made many friends.